Re: Hotter plugs..what advantages/disadvantages

To: <Mromgbtkd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Hotter plugs..what advantages/disadvantages
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:08:48 -0800
Mike,
The car sat for 30 years with 29,500 original miles on the engine. So far I've
driven it 600 miles and have gone from four pistons that were burning oil now
down to # 5. I'm hoping # 5 will break loose and I won't have to do a major
rebuild. That's why the band aide temporarily. Any comments are welcome.
What do you think?