RE: TD in NH

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TD in NH
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:05:14 -0500
Well, as I am doing my A, I am cleaning and re-using everything that appears
to be serviceable.  I'm even cleaning and polishing the hardware with a
tumbler.  So, my frame up will have mostly original parts, or at least the
same as the last replacement part.:-)
Oh, this is due to a limited budget and has nothing whatsoever to do with
trying to keep the car "original".

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA