TD in NH

To: mg list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TD in NH
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:35:38 -0800 (PST)
I have been talking via email with a guy in Boston who is fairly clueless MG
wise but is hot on getting a BRG/Tan TD and he has been looking (via the web
and phone) at one which is now at a shop in Plainfield, NH which is just south
of White River Jct. Can anyone out there hop over and give it a once over to
get some eyeballs on it for him? I could but it would have to be later in the
week and I would have to be at work at five that night. This is the link to the
car;
http://www.classyauto.com/v/MG+TD/24773
Yeah it is pricey but maybe it is worth it for the right car.
Carl French