fuel vapor line - thanks

To: MGS-List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: fuel vapor line - thanks
From: James Harwood <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:01:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all those that responded to my question
earlier about the fool vapor line in my '74 CBB.

Having got the flex hoses off the separator, they both
checked out ok. The hard line running from the
adsorption canister back to the trunk seems to be a
bit clogged up. I have been squirting carb cleaner
down it followed by lung pressure to clear it - - - -
<VSG>.

Thanks to Monte, I was able to determine how exactly
the seperator tank is supposed to be mounted in the
boot/trunk. Just need to get a Z-bracket fabricated.

HNY to All, this list is Great,
James