Good cruising weather for UML party

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good cruising weather for UML party
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:06:26 -0600
I don't think I met anyone on this list yesterday, so you all missed a good
party.  It was the University Motors Ltd 30th anniversary party in Ada,
Michigan.  I did meet some new friends, renew some old aquaintances, got to
browse through two photo books for newly restored MGAs, ate a lot of chilly
and helped reduce the weight of the beer keg.

There were several restoration projects an display, including an MG
VA.being reassembled, a factory MGB GT V8 with fresh paint waiting for the
return of the engine, and a stunning green RB MGB with matching green
(painted) supercharger.  I haven't yet mastered the art of taking wide
frame long range digital pictures indoors, but there is one memorable shot
from outdoors here: http://mgaguru.com/recent/uml30th.htm

Keep on driving em,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude