Re: OT - Tennis

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: OT - Tennis
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:34:18 +1030
On 25/01/2005, at 3:32 AM, Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:

>    Hi Eric,
>
>     I've been watching the OZ open.  Looks like the organizers have a
> great venue and put on a great event, especially for the kids.
> Beautiful women wandering the grounds, too. (G)  You ever go to the
> event?

Too far to walk :-)

Actually it is only a couple of hours away by air  and ten hours by
road (I have driven there in the 'B - back via the Great Ocean Road -
wow), but hey, a guy has work to do and has to save up the paid
holidays and travel budget for the F1 and other such IMPORTANT events
coming up.

I ain't got a chance with the fit young "healthy" looking women you see
"wandering the grounds" so watching them on TV is as good as being
there :-)

Stayed up VERY late last night  watching, after seeing Ms Molik beat Ms
Williams (now THERE are a couple of healthy looking girls - both 6 foot
plus and 140 pounds plus... note, non metric :-)

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia