the dimple dilemma

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: the dimple dilemma
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:35:00 -0700
I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to send out my ramblings on my master
cylinder. A check of the Moss catalog shows two possible master cylinders -
"marked" and "unmarked."  The markings are described as "two concentric
circles" or "a groove near the mounting flange." When were the "marked"
cylinders used? I don't see any markings as near as I can tell under either
scenario. A spare master cylinder (minus all the internal parts) that I have
also appears to be without markings. Since I have to mail order all my parts,
I don't want to get the wrong ones and then find out I have to order again.
And if these markings are fairly obvious, then I'll know I can get the cheaper
repair kit.

David Councill
dcouncill@msubillings.edu
67 BGT