Re: radiator tap

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Subject: Re: radiator tap
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:24:04 -0500 (EST)
David, Hi,

I bought a "refound" 76'B in '98. One of the first repairs was the
radiator. I took it to  a local shop for an exorcism. While there I
asked if a tap could be put in it since there was no tap present. No
problem and I've had none since. The shop did it; I didn't.  I change the
fluid every year so it is
pleasant to be able to drain it easily.

Bill Saidel
'76B