Re: radiator tap

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radiator tap
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:05:50 -0800
That just seems crazy to me... How are you supposed to drain it? Just
removing the lower hose leaves lots of coolant in place. I can't believe
they didn't have tapped holes from the factory (not necessarily faucet-style
taps). Probably cheap replacement rads didn't have them. Or, BL cheaped out
and stopped fitting them when they took over-- that would be just like them.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149