Ball Joint and Tie Rod end Puller Group Purchase

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Ball Joint and Tie Rod end Puller Group Purchase
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:58:07 -0500
Looks like we got lucky. They're cast iron not aluminum. They were too heavy
for aluminum, painted
black and the threads looked like cast iron so I tried the magnet test and sure
enough they're iron.

The instructions say to just keep cranking with a wrench and the Ball Joint or
Tie Rod will pop out.
But I think I'll probably still try/use the apply pressure and tap on it method.

Each one is in it's own box, so all I have to do is wrap them in paper and send
them.

Forgot to count them, but they said they sent 20.

I'll take one to the Post Office tomorrow to get the postal charge. They're
heavy, so might cost a
little, but better that than aluminum.

Don Malling