Re: MG Hardtop available free

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Hardtop available free
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:33:48 -0800 (PST)
Wow! Thanks for posting this. It is 90 minutes from me. I just left him a
message. I can go down on Tuesday to get it. It is the town next to my hometown
so it will give me a good excuse to visit some old places. Hope I have not
missed it.
Carl French

Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com> wrote:
I copied this from a net newsgroup:
I have a removeable hardtop that fits my wife's '74 chrome B. It is
currently in Acton, Massachusetts and is not going to be allowed to
follow us to our new home in the west.

All fittings present, top is functional but not beautiful. It has a
paint stain on the outside that might be removeable.

Free to anyone who will pick it up before our house starts being shown
for sale in mid-April.

Tommy T.
978-263-0904