MG Magazine Ads

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Magazine Ads
From: "Steve Clifton" <sclifton@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:51:41 -0500
All,

Happen to be in an antique store yesterday.  I started leafing through the
some of the old magazines there from the sixties and seventies.  Could not
find any ads for MGs.  The magazines were "Look", "Life", "National
Geographic",and "Popular Mechanics".  Nothing but American cars. However, I
did find some in the adult section which stocked vintage Playboy and
Penthouse magazines from that era.  Found seperate MGB and Spitfire ads from
Playboy in April 78 issue.  I only looked at them for the ads! (ha)

Are there other specific magazines that sported MGB ads?

Steve C.
72MGB