RE: NO LBC: Virus stopper

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NO LBC: Virus stopper
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:20:58 -0500
Agreed.  I run Spybot S&D, Ad-aware, and Spywareblaster (all free) and have
been spyware/adware free for over a year.  My Linksys firewall stops the
hacks, but my Trendmicro pc-cillin stops the virus and trojans.  I've had
customers where Norton had to be uninstalled to get the PC to run right.
I've seen Norton cause more problems than it solves, and I've never seen it
pick up a trojan.
For peace of mind, visit www.trendmicro.com occasionally and perform their
free online scan, housecall.

Now, back to wet sanding the A.