Interior rehab

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior rehab
From: "Irwin, Ryan J STG3" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:19:46 -0500
I have a 72 CBB originally Harvest Gold but resprayed sometime probably
10-15 years ago with a Butterscotch colour.  I would never have painted
a car this color but after owning this B for 3 years it's really grown
on me.  But that's a different story...   My question is about my
wearing Navy Blue interior.  Moss does not supply Navy Blue seats and
mine are getting to show their 30 years.  My navy carpet is all but grey
except under the floor mats and e-brake.  Neither does moss supply blue
carpet or blue door inserts.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find these items or am I
better off just swapping everything to black or tan?

Ryan Irwin

1961 MG Midget (RIP)

1972 MGB

1999 Mazda Miata

"Skill comes from Diligence"  -Fortune cookie