RE: Interior rehab

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interior rehab
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:18:23 -0500
I'm in the same boat as you are.  I believe you can have moss special make
the panels in Navy, or either VickyBrit or TRF does have the correct Navy.
I believe it was VickyBrit, though... I think I'm going to have everything
Navy with orange piping on my interior panels and carpets, in my Blaze 73 B.

TJ