Re: Headlight prob.

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Headlight prob.
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:24:30 -0600
  Some resistance has developed, probably due to corrosion, where the
connector contacts the lugs on the lamp.  The high intensity lamps draw
more current than the stock ones.  This exacerbates the problem due to
the increased IR drop across the connection.  I'd replace the connector
with a new one.  Hard to clean the inside of those female connectors.
You can of cuss, clean the lugs on the lamps.

   CR