Re: Headlight prob.

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Headlight prob.
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:27:02 +0100
Agree with Paul.

On top of this antoher hint would be to add a relay in the circuit near the
lights switch.
I advise to have the switch not to carry the full current load, so the
switch should activate the relay and the relay should supply the high
current to the halogen bulbs.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT with Lucas H4's with sidelights inside this unit. Local rules are
very strict in this