RE: RE: Midget 1275 to 1500?

To: <kmwheeler@ualr.edu>
Subject: RE: RE: Midget 1275 to 1500?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:10:01 -0800
Keith:

After wandering around your perambulations a bit, I think I have it
figured out.

Ya got a 73 Midgie body in good nick, with knarly fender flares but
engine in bits.

Ya got a rubber bumper Midgie, all rusted out, but runs good.

Ya thinking about stuffing the 1500 from the RB into the 73 Midgie.

I could suggest that a relatively newly married person would have better
things to do with his time.

Methinks t'would be best to sell off the 1500 engines, since they are
tough to find in good nick pretty near any where else in the country.

Put the 1275 together with a good transmission.  Sell off the Spitfires,
so you can put the money towards the spanky new supercharger Moss is
coming out with sometime (fingers crossed) soon.

When in Goleta California, watch out for a ratty looking bright orange
Midget.

Kelvin Dodd

Kelvin Dodd

Midg