RE: Windshield glass

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Windshield glass
From: "Irwin, Ryan J STG3" <irwinrj@ddg95.navy.mil>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:12:00 -0500
Well upon further review of Pennsylvania's registration/inspection laws
I may be able to get away without an inspection, given my military
status.

In PA, once you recieve your licence plates you have 10 days to have an
inspection, if the car is in the state.  Since I'm currently stationed
in Virginia, I should be able to get my tags and run around without
inspection stickers until I take the car back to PA.  So that gives me
quite a bit of time to fix little things like the windshield.

So taking some of your advice to heart, I think I'll just get a new
piece of glass when I can have the work done right.

Ryan Irwin
1961 MG Midget (RIP)
1972 MGB
1999 Mazda Miata
"Skill comes from Diligence"  -Fortune cookie