Re: Steering rack gaiters

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering rack gaiters
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:47:27 -0500
Why can't the reproduction producers use the same materials OEMs are
currently using? What would it cost, an extra nickel? Why can't Moss tell
their Taiwan suppliers - Hey, use the same rubber GM is using.

IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD OR EXPENSIVE TO MAKE GOOD RUBBER PARTS.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361