Re: [MG-MGB] Sills

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: [MG-MGB] Sills
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:51:46 -0500
Carl and John tempt me everytime I go to Carlisle.  Did you get a fair share of
hands-on experience?  How big was the class?

I just took a class in Connecticut, sponsored by Manchester Motor Cars Company,
on the english wheel.  Small class size (was supposed to be eight but was five)
and lots of hands on time.