Re: Oil Pressure Sender/hose

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Sender/hose
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:40:40 -0600
i hated the oil pressure gauge with the remote sensor in my '70 B. What
I did and my advice would be to get rid of your remote sender and obtain
a replacement gauge with  the capillary pipe all the way to the dash.

 Alle Menschen werden Br|der,

 Henry D. Reynolds - Halsoft Chat Ops
    mail: hdr@halsoft.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658