Re: Roadside Emergency Parts/Tool Kit

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Roadside Emergency Parts/Tool Kit
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:16:10 -0600
But it's a list that you can par down to what you think is
useful. What you're willing to do on the side of the road.

With a cell phone and a credit card, can you fix a fuel
pump that just needs a new gasket? That happened to me.

Or, on my old car, in college, the dizzy popped out, I
was able to get it back in. Cell phones didn't exist then,
tools had to be in the trunk.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB