1970 MGB GT for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 MGB GT for sale
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@www.nwscan.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:14:51 -0800 (PST)
Hey listers, figured I'd drop you a note.  After a 7 year absence, my
fathers 1970 MGB GT is once again on the road.  I spent quite a few
Saturday's going through it, fixing the items that needed fixing, and
finally got it running and driving.  Really wasn't that hard, as it's in
pretty nice shape.

At any rate, now that it's running and driving, we're selling it.  I don't
have pictures online yet, but if you live in the Portland, OR area, send
me an email and I'll send over the address to my dad's building where it's
currently sitting on display.  She's not perfect, but I drove it to and
from work today (26 mile round trip), plus about 15 or so miles on lunch,
and it went real smooth.  Engine runs fantastic.  Looking to get about
$4250 for it, but as always, that's negotiable.

Okay, back to lurking...for now.

Jon Tabor
1970 MGB GT
1971 MGB GT