RE: update on clutch battle

To: "Mike Duvall" <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: update on clutch battle
From: "bill" <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:09:48 +0200
do you have the correct diameter slave cylinder?  If it is too big in
diameter then the volume of fluid moved by the master cylinder will be
insufficient to fully extend the slave.  Also have you removed the freeplay
from the rod between the pedal and the master cylinder?  Just taking a few
stabs in the dark.  Good luck.

Bill