CB 74B ALL ORIGINAL NO RUST for sale down the street

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mg-mgb-list@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: CB 74B ALL ORIGINAL NO RUST for sale down the street
From: "TJ Tryon" <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:11:58 -0500
Looked at it last night, very clean, very original, 111k miles, very strong
motor, no rust whatsoever.  The guy actually has the original window sticker
that came on the car new, along with all the in the trunk stuff, including
the original covers for the jack and stuff like that.

Would be an extremely easy show quality restoration, as there is NO RUST
whatsoever, which is rare for Indiana, and NO DAMAGE.  Complete, very nice
looking.  Or, this car is ready to be driven.

$4k (looks like a $6k+ car.) If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll
drive by it and get the phone number off the sign.  Talked to him last
night, he also has a nice A he is working on getting put together, as well
as a BSA.  He's a brit car nut.

I do not know this guy personally, just saw the car and think it is a steal,
as well as stopped and talked to him a bit about it.

TJ