Need a tranny for your post '68 MGB? Free.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a tranny for your post '68 MGB? Free.
From: "Stuart MacMillan" <macgroup@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:06:40 -0700
Hi folks,

I've been off list for quite awhile, but we're still driving our '65 MGB
daily. My daughter has one too ('72 GT), and my son and I are working on
restoring a '64 roadster, so I'll tune in again since I'll be up to my
eyeballs in MGB restoration and maintenance again this summer.  Someday I'll
do the second restoration on our '65!

I've got three full-syncro transmissions I'm going to take to the recycler
soon unless someone can use them.  All were working fine when removed.  The
input shafts are a little rusted, but that can be cleaned up with a wire
brush.  They are all '68-'74 vintage.

They are in Seattle, u-haul.

Stuart MacMillan

'65 MGB (celebrated 40th birthday last month)