Non-MG (Australian? V8 with flat torque and hp curve)

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-MG (Australian? V8 with flat torque and hp curve)
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
I am hoping that someone will remember this or have saved the link because I
can't seem to find it again.  It had a subject like 'How about this motor for
your MG?' (or something along those lines).

Someone posted a link for a car company in Australia, I think, that built a V8
engine that had a torque and horsepower curve that was almost flat.  The motor
went into something that resembled a Lotus 7.  I also seem to remember that
this motor seemed tiny by most v8 standards.

Thanks for any help,

Zach