Re: latest on MG Rover

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: latest on MG Rover
From: "R. Martin Rogovein" <rmort@bezeqint.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:32:34 +0200

Don Malling wrote:
> They probably just want to turn MGs and Rovers into WMD. I think Dick
Cheney should know about this
> scheme. He'll know what to do. ;-)

Oh, brilliant.  That'll do wonders for parts availibility here in Tel Aviv.
:-P

I can see it now.
Me: I need a replacement left-handed thingamabob for a 1986 Metro.
Service guy:  OK, we have pleny in stock, where should we ship it?
Me: Tel Aviv.
Service guy:  The shipment is aimed and ready.  The part should land
directly on the roof of your building with a boom approximately 12.5 minutes
after we recieve approval on your credit card.

;-)

RMort
70 roadster
Tel Aviv

(And a happy Passover to all of you who swing that way.
May all your matza go out as easily as it goes in.)