Re: latest on MG Rover

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: latest on MG Rover
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:02:20 -0400
Radio America???  It was a joke....  Sorry if I offended anyone.

"Turn MGs and Rovers into WMD". I didn't think anyone would take such an absurd
statement seriously.

I was making fun of people who deal in bias and prejudice and don't think a
little bit about the
reasonableness of what is being said, regardless of their position in life.

On this "side of the pond" there is a saying.  "If it walks like a duck and
quacks like a duck,
maybe it's a duck."

Oh well...

Don Malling