Time to play

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time to play
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:28:18 -0400
Hello All,

My long, cold winter is over and it's once again time to play w/ the cars. Got
Adam's (son) 72 B squared away w/ it's new clutch today. Got a new front
muffler on it's way from Moss and he'll B good to go for a while. He's moving
out to Urbana, IL around the first of August, so I'll do another once over
before he goes.

Now I've got to concentrate my efforts on getting the 75 B ready for the "Ring
Around the Country" trip to Olympia, Wa for MG 2005 www.mg2005.com . We've got
7 East Coast MGs making the trip and are picking up another 5 along the way.
Alot of minor stuff: heater core replacement; fix the windscreen washer,
replace the CD player and seal up some leaks. Actually I think I'll seal up the
leaks then replace the CD player, otherwise I'll be replacing it again. Eileen
and I are very looking forward to this trip.

Just wanted to touch base with ya'll. Hope you got lots of MG stuff planned. If
you drive em, you'll have fun.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
www.namgbr.org/namgbr/