help! with the "crack of doom"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: help! with the "crack of doom"
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:21:35 -0500
it has been lovely in Texas, great for top-down weather. I hve been putting 200
miles a week on the
"Bean Car" since November when I started a new job...

so, i have recently developed the Crack of Doom on my passanger door and short
of
replacing/re-skinning the door, what can i do about it. The noise is driving me
crazy.

I am thinking of it as an excuse to install a fender mirror, which i really
like.

I have already drilled a 1/8 hole at the bottom of the crack and am
contemplating running a rotary
tool or hacksaw blade down the crack or moving the existing mirror forward.
Anything to stop the
blasted creaking!

PS my current fantasy is that i can afford to buy a lotus Europa, know where
there is one for sale?

--
  Alle Menschen werden Br|der,

  Henry D. Reynolds - Halsoft Chat Ops