Re: Siting RV8 LHD

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Siting RV8 LHD
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:57:46 +0200
It's a 1975 MGB, which has been fully converted to an RV8.

Must have been a tremendous job to do. Looks as a genuine one, but then LHD.
And that sound!
BTW I've found two original GT V8's for sale overhere.
One is asking EURO 10,500.00 - = US$ 13,125.00 pictures show a decent blue
one with original wheels. Engine bay looks very original as well.
Is this a worthy deal?

Cheers,

Hans