MGB for sale in south central Pa

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB for sale in south central Pa
From: "Bill Miller \(LBC's\)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 21:15:17 -0500
I seem to have ruptured the flexible oil line that goes from the block to
the oil pressure switch located on the firewall.

This is my daily driver, is there something I can buy at AutoZone, pep boys,
etc. to temporary replace this line until I get the correct part in.

It appears to have 3/16" compression fitting on each end of a stainless
braided hose.  However, 3/16 compression fittings do not appear to fit
correctly on the block or the pressure switch.  I don't want to force the
issue...  Is it metric or some strange threads?

TIA

Bill
1977 MGB