MGB for sale in south central Pa

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB for sale in south central Pa
From: "GARY" <vainent@nfdc.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:24:07 -0400
hi,  I could not make it to Carlisle to offer the car, so I thought putting it
out here on the list would be the best place to find an enthusiast that is
looking for a nice driver that would appreciate the car. I have a nice 1978
MGB roadster for sale that is a one owner low mileage ( 21,000) car.   it has
the original bill of sale, some nice original accessories, and many new parts;
oh, and no rust ! please contact me off list if you wish to get more details
and photos.  regards,  gary    vainent@nfdc.net