Re: Replate Chromed Plastic

To: Phil Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Replate Chromed Plastic
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 05:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
--- Phil Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com> wrote:
> Listers:   Can anyone recommend a quality, reliable and reasonable
> company for replating chromed plastic?  I have a Coolaire a/c unit I
> want to put in my MGBGT and the round plastic grills (7) need replating.
>  TIA, Phil Bacon

Phil, I did a Google search using 'nj rechromers' and came up with several
near me.... Do the same for the area where you live.

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328