Re: my apologies to Max, more discussion

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my apologies to Max, more discussion
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:06:43 -0700
No problem. I didn't expect to make a convert. I just didn't think I
deserved getting jumped on when I was just espousing the mainstream view.
Yes, I suppose it is not entirely out of the question, and if it happened I
would happily eat crow. But it would take more than rumors of an Iranian
buyout before I started revving up my enthusiasm. Good luck, though...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149