Re: Radio Speakers

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio Speakers
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:27:15 -0700
Randy,

I knew I had the info someplace and here it is...
Crutchfield.com

Blaupunkt PCxt402  4" 2-way Speakers
FREE CD Visor with speaker and receiver
purchase!  Transparent blue vacuum-formed poly woofer semi-dome poly
tweeter, 2-35W RMS power
range                                    $30

JBL Decade DS45  4" 2-way Speakers
Treated paper woofer for high efficiency
titanium-composite cone tweeter, 2-25W RMS
power range                              $40

Pioneer TS-A1086  4" 2-way Speakers
Durable IMPP woofer, cone tweeter, 2-15W RMS
power range                              $70

Rockford Fosgate FRC2204  4" 2-way Speakers
Strong mica-filled poly woofer, polyethermide
tweeter, 2-30W RMS power range           $80

Kenwood eXcelon KFC-Xr400
4" 2-way Speakers
Purple pearl-mica IMPP woofer, rubber surround
angle-mount tweeter, bi-amp inputs, dual
magnets, 2-20W RMS power range          $130

Randy

There is site that will tell you what speakers will fit the MGB - I had it
on my 'bookmarks' but now it is gone - Someone will give you the site and
if they do please send it to me

At 08:54 AM 6/15/2005, Randy Widman wrote:
>I am looking for inexpensive 4" speakers to install in my doors. It looks like
>I only have about 1-1/2" max depth of speaker that I can use without hitting
>the winder mechanism. I can find many 4" ones but they are thicker than what I
>can use. Can anyone give me an idea where I might find some inexpensive
>speakers that conform within this 1-1/2"?
>
>TIA
>
>Randy Widman
>'79 Red B
>
>Your messages not reaching the list?