Re: MG 2005 countdown

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MG 2005 countdown
From: Randy Trautman <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:22:15 -0700
Have a safe trip and see you all there!  I have a 69, red, BGT and will
be helping out during the Thursday night hospitality night sponsored by
the Columbia Gorge MGA Club.  We will also be putting on a "visible
engine and transmission" tech session that should not be missed.  The
engine and transmission is a work of art created by members of the club.

If you have the opportunity to travel through the Columbia Gorge coming
to or leaving the show, don't miss it.  Travel down the Washington side
and you will enjoy a winding, two lane scenic highway with different
stunning views around each curve.  Very, very beautiful.

Drop me a note and I'll send you my cell number and we can hook up.
Otherwise, see you Thursday night!

Randy Trautman