RE: MG 2005 countdown

To: "David Deutsch" <mgman@optonline.net>
Subject: RE: MG 2005 countdown
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:39:49 -0600
I'm still not sure if I will be able to make it. However, for those of
you traveling through Montana, I would normally recommend that you take
a side trip up Beartooth Pass, one of the finest sportscar drives to be
found in the USA, and then cut across through the north end of
Yellowstone Park.

The reason I'm sending this email is to let anyone contemplating such a
trip to know that the Beartooth Highway is closed due to mudslides. So
don't make any plans or detours to see this great highway. It will not
be open until October, just in time to close it for the winter.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
dcouncill@msubillings.edu