MGB door panel question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB door panel question
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:19:29 -0700 (PDT)
I'm "restoring" the interior of my 1971 MGB tourer,
and I need to order new door panels.  My questions
are:

1)  Which door panels are the ones that come with the
two thin chrome accent strips?

2)  If they are NOT original for my 1971, can I use
them anyway, or are the cutouts in different
locations?

I like the chrome accents, but my current door panels
don't have them, and the Moss catalog doesn't make any
mention of chrome strips for any of their door panels...

Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005
A vintage driving event in the spirit
of the Mille Miglia, Rallye des Alpes,