RE: MGB door panel question

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: MGB door panel question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:57:31 -0700
Paul is correct.

All of the door panels from 1970-80 interchange.  71-76 had the chrome
strip.  1970 had the same pattern but without the strip.  77-80 are
easily identified as the window winder has a circle around it.

The 68-69 panels can be installed, but are held on with screws, not the
plastic clips.

1973-80 doors had the internal strengthening anti-burst bar, but there
were no changes to the door handle openings.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf