Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com> wrote:

> I've been a Moss customer since 1974.  This sort of service is the
> reason why.

I've been a Moss customer off and on since 1977 (the biggest "off"
being the time between the wrecking of my MGB in 1985 and the
restoration of my MGA in 2002).  Moss has a thankless job,
sourcing parts from sometimes shady suppliers, all around the
world, and selling them to exacting and vocal customers, also
all around the world.  I've worked in a former life for a
company engaged in a similar business (although not auto
related) and I can vouch for the fact that although purchasing
agents and sales reps can both bust their butts with only the
best of intentions, the unexpected invariably slips through
the process, and too many customers do themselves and our
hobby a disservice by considering suppliers like Moss
adversaries rather than partners. We're all in this
together...

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com