Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:34:43 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/2005 7:16:13 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
ccrobins@ktc.com wrote:
>When's the last time  they(Moss Motors) gave you a freebie?<

Moss Motors always gives  us free stuff for our Annual Car Show that we
either give away or raffle off.  Plus the magazine British Motoring is
free!...No
I'd have to say Moss Motors  gives all of us a great deal. The No. 1 reason
being that their R&D of which  Kelvin plays a big part, is always trying to get
better parts for its clients.  I'd say we'd all be in a heck of a bind for
parts if it weren't for companies  like Moss Motors. JMHO
Cheers!
Albert Escalante Owner 1978 MGB
The  Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA (info: www.ccbcc.org)