Re: Apology (Was: Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Apology (Was: Re: Thanks Kelvin and Moss)
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:53:05 -0700
<<<snip>>>
Dave Bennen wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize it was private.  This is the only mailing
list I subscribe to that does not send "Reply" messages to the
list.  Instead, it sends them to the author of the post.
<<<snip>>>
With Netscape 4.8, You can use "Reply all" and then delete out the unnecessary
addresses.

I still use Netscape 4.8 for messaging and sometimes WEB work.  For most WEB
use, I use IE6 out of necessity due to the fact that many web sites never
would display correctly with Netscape even when 4.8 was the latest version of
Netscape.  That's Bill Gates monopoly on the WEB!  Using Netscape for
mail also adds another layer of protection from email virus, trojans etc., that
are designed for OE.

REgards,
Blake