Re: Re MGB Leather Upholstery

To: Phil Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re MGB Leather Upholstery
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
I have a BRG 67B. It came with a grey hood (top) and three years ago I replaced
the dead black top with a zip our rear window grey top. I was worried about
what the look would be but it is a beautiful combo.
Carl French
Not great picture but it's all I got right now
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=02LF005F050062&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1

Phil Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com> wrote:
Bought a brand new 64 B Roadster in 1964 -- Tartan Red, Dove Grey top, red
leather seats w/ red piping and red carpets, from a dealer in Pompano Beach
FLa. Have never seen another Dove grey top since, and I've attended many, many
shows.
Phil Bacon
1967 MGBGT, Tartan red, Black leather seats, red piping