Re: Midget A post and bonnet release

To: "Chas. Schlismann" <racegt6@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget A post and bonnet release
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:57:51 +0100
Like Max I'd say that what you can see is only 10% of the problem.  Midgets
do seem to suffer from severe corrosion in that area - going into the engine
compartment as well - much more than Bs.  I've never heard of one so bad the
hinge was swinging free, and saw a repair of one not as bad as that where
the owner ended up replacing most of the lower outer structure.  At best it
sounds like a parts car.

PaulH.