MGB WIndow winders

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB WIndow winders
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:30:44 -0700
I am fighting with my interior.  Have resorted to using Velcro to fasten on
the door panels and it works well except it is little proud.  This I intend
to mask with piping.  HOWEVER, I found that the window winders are made so
as to rub against the vinyl stuff.  SOOOO  I now have a thin slippery
gasket that goes between the handle and panel.  This I trust will stop the
vinyl catching and pulling.  If anyone wants  some give me a shout

Regards

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca