Re: What's the Diff?

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: What's the Diff?
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:13:46 -0500
   When I tore down my first B engine and realized the there were steel
plates bolted to each end of the block, I said to my self, "Now why in
the hell did they do it that way?"  As time has gone by and I've worked
on more things on MGs I've found out that there are more than a few "Why
in the....."  mutterings.  Take that lower seal on the windscreen, fer
instance.  ;^)

   Cheers,

    CR