Re: Shipping to Canada (was Re: Parts Suppliers Complaint)

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping to Canada (was Re: Parts Suppliers Complaint)
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:18:42 +0200
Even in western Europe things really turn up to be true "sanil mail".
We went not far for a week's vacation 3 weeks ago to the south of Belgium
where they only speak French (nothing against you Carl!!!!).

The postcard to our home addre4ss in the Netherlands took some 11days to
arrive over a distance of 270 Km's = 170 miles!

Keep up the good work lads!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT